31 August, 2007

I'm loving Golden!




If you haven't yet tried the Golden Fluid Acrylic Colours - you're going to love them! I sell them at my studio and they will soon be available online through my http://www.shinyhappyart.com/ site (being constructed as we speak!). They're QUALITY QUALITY QUALITY. Nic Hohn is also loving using them in her collages and journalling.

Check them out at http://www.goldenpaints.com/ - but here's some info to whet your appetite!

Fluid paints contain near the same pigment strength as Golden Heavy Body colors in a pourable, low viscosity formula.
I love these fluids. A little bit goes a long way. Intro pack of colours available from the studio.

Familiar for their radiance, GOLDEN Iridescent Colors produce a luster by themselves, with other colors, or mixed with mediums. GOLDEN Interference Colors offer a unique "flip" when viewed from different perspectives.
I'm really loving the golds available in this range. And they're in little bottles with a small spout and a flip lid so they don't dry up or spill easily and I DON'T DROP THE LID WHEN I OPEN THEM (I really hate that!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hate to admit it, but I do love comments! Please make sure you have email 'enabled' or leave an address, or I can't stay in touch, sorry!

Related Posts with Thumbnails