03 June, 2008

Painting like a lunatic

"That girl on the beach", original acrylic on canvas, 90 x 60cm, $800 SOLD


"The view across the bay", original acrylic on canvas, 60 x 90cm, $900
"The red balloon", original acrylic on canvas, 90 x 30cm, $300
"The white balloon", original acrylic on canvas, 90 x 30cm, $300
So, the house is messy, the meals are simple and I'm getting far too little sleep and exercise. But the kids are ok and I'm getting canvases finished! Now to choose which go to Downlands and which go to Lucy Victoria for sale...

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:27 pm

    Your canvas' are stunning and much better than digitally printed ones.

    ReplyDelete

I hate to admit it, but I do love comments! Please make sure you have email 'enabled' or leave an address, or I can't stay in touch, sorry!

Related Posts with Thumbnails