25 May, 2009

Is this nesting?

Well the washing's on the line, the beds are made with fresh sheets, I'm defrosting mince for dinner and I'm working through my to do list... it must be nesting.
While I'm also planning to give birth in oh, 17 days, I've been packaging up my new black and white batches of teatowels, ready to add to my new site, and I had this completely new idea for an organisation system for the sheets in my linen press, so I've done some screenprinting and will be sewing up samples for that tonight.
Sleeping is getting very uncomfortable, but so many other things are falling into place.
I'm looking forward to announcing the new site is live, just before I head off to the hospital!
Two births at once really. Perfect.
A few pics to share:
The gorgeous Sophia in Nanny's reading glasses. She is more delightful every day.
New packaging labels and secret notes to customers in this batch of teatowels.

The beginning of a new organisational system - it can only improve from here on! Stay tuned!


1 comment:

  1. love your tea towels! I saw the print on the printing table cloth when i went for a Screen Printing Workshop at Thea's..

    Thank for your tips and advice on the business name - i'm still thinking, but i like your 3 word to make it memorable point!

    Going to have a think tonight and do another post tomorrow :-)

    ReplyDelete

I hate to admit it, but I do love comments! Please make sure you have email 'enabled' or leave an address, or I can't stay in touch, sorry!

Related Posts with Thumbnails