01 February, 2009

Found this cartoon here. I'm trying to do housework and get on top of things at home but my head's rapidly filling with more ideas... it's a struggle! Will try and do both (as usual). On a happy note we went to a trivia night last night and, despite coming last (HOW did that happen?) we won the last round (fun size Milky Ways galore) and I came home with the Barrel of Cheer. Not bad really. Unfortunately I have to wait a little while before I can enjoy any of it, being pregnant and all... But the bottles look lovely all lined up in the spare fridge!

1 comment:

  1. Wow Anna, Congratulations! When is the baby due? I love the illustration if only we could make a million dollars out of our art? Oh well, if job satisfaction could be counted as dollars and cents then I am a Millionaire!
    All the best
    Ange

    ReplyDelete

I hate to admit it, but I do love comments! Please make sure you have email 'enabled' or leave an address, or I can't stay in touch, sorry!

Related Posts with Thumbnails