09 February, 2009

Painting Outside

Last Friday was the first time in a long time that I felt like picking up a brush - and Sophia was at daycare, and then I thought, 'what a lovely day to paint outside' so I did.
And it looks really lovely but actually it was breezy so paper palettes blew everywhere and insects landed on the paint and things dropped out of the tree... so, might paint inside again next.

And part of my 'year of the budget' plan is to do more home baking for school, so here are some pics of Sophia and my 'activity of the day'. (We've since made playdough too - but it looked VERY homemade - they must use a bucket of colouring in that stuff.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I hate to admit it, but I do love comments! Please make sure you have email 'enabled' or leave an address, or I can't stay in touch, sorry!

Related Posts with Thumbnails