30 September, 2009

We have a winner

In a very technologically sound way (writing out names, tearing up the strips, putting in a bowl, shaking up, closing eyes and picking out the lucky name), I've just drawn the first Shiny Happy Art mailing list draw.

And the winner is Jennifer E. from http://jenmeisterswaps.blogspot.com/ who subscribed to my mailing list earlier this month.

Congratulations Jen! When I receive your address your prize will be in the mail.

I've got another prize planned for October, so please visit my site and join the mailing list asap. I've got new products planned for Christmas and will be adding bookplates and new Art Tags later tonight.

Thanks again for all that have already joined, and who are now in the draw for next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hate to admit it, but I do love comments! Please make sure you have email 'enabled' or leave an address, or I can't stay in touch, sorry!

Related Posts with Thumbnails