14 February, 2010

DIY Valentines Card

In the spirit of today, here is my contribution to the HUGE number of DIY Valentines projects out there.

I did mean to get this posted earlier, but I've been covered in children! I think the pics pretty much speak for themselves. It's simple, to the point, and you've got a useful costume for other occasions - honestly, the fake nose and moustache is worn by someone around here most days of the week...

Speaking of costumes, I wore the giant sandwich costume last night, and photographic evidence will be posted tomorrow. Now that's a cliffhanger if I ever wrote one...

2 comments:

  1. Haha, cute! I like it. Sandwich costume, eh? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol! So versatile :-)

    ReplyDelete

I hate to admit it, but I do love comments! Please make sure you have email 'enabled' or leave an address, or I can't stay in touch, sorry!

Related Posts with Thumbnails