15 February, 2010

On Golden watch


As you know, I really enjoy using the amazing Golden range of paints, and that's why I sell it in my Shiny Happy Art online shop, but I have to say I still get a buzz when I'm browsing blogs and I spy a Golden stash in a photo - and it's from the studio of an artist I admire.

The above photo is of David Band's Golden paint collection. His work is symbolic and abstract but I particularly admire the textures and techniques used for his colour blocks. And you can see the influence of Matisse (my favourite artist) in some of his line works.


More info on David and his art and design, see the Real Living blog here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hate to admit it, but I do love comments! Please make sure you have email 'enabled' or leave an address, or I can't stay in touch, sorry!

Related Posts with Thumbnails