11 May, 2010

A quickie


I've been pretty flat out so far this week with miserable darling babies (and noses that just run and run), washing that once again threatens to block out the sun, and attempting to do my webdesign homework...

But I wanted to share a couple of links:

 

This one to the amazing Rob Ryan, a papercutting artist extraordinaire (did you see that Inside Out subscriber cover?) and his team (lucky people) in time lapse. I LOVE papercut art!


And this one, which may help my lovely friends with two kids understand my approach to parenting four. All I can hope to do is maintain my sanity and Kim from allconsuming certainly gets it (although I don't vaccuum hourly - I do think about it every hour, but then I get distracted...).

And that photo at the top - that's my eldest boy on the left. I just LOVE this photo. His team had just won their division of a rugby carnival in Armidale. The joy is palpable. I'm a proud mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hate to admit it, but I do love comments! Please make sure you have email 'enabled' or leave an address, or I can't stay in touch, sorry!

Related Posts with Thumbnails