20 March, 2010

Painting LIVE

I found this on the choccybangles blog and I have to admit I watched it with one eye while I fed the bub a yogurt and I got a little bit distracted and she got quite a bit messy.

I WOULD LOVE TO DO THIS! I really have no desire to be on the stage, but I get a total buzz whenever I have the opportunity to paint in public (now that I read that back it does sound a bit bizarre). And we have a Carnival of Flowers here each year, so there's got to be some keen, quirky shop out there who'd be happy to have me! Logically it'd be a shop that's stocking some of my art and products. But it'd be great in a dress shop too. (Now there's another goal put out there into the universe...)

Now I just have to get my butt into gear (literally) so that I look more like this gorgeous woman from the back...

1 comment:

  1. I saw this awhile ago and I love watching it again and again.

    ReplyDelete

I hate to admit it, but I do love comments! Please make sure you have email 'enabled' or leave an address, or I can't stay in touch, sorry!

Related Posts with Thumbnails