Firstly "MOZZARELLA CHICKEN" (from 'No Time to Cook' by Donna Hay, p140).
- pitted olives
- cherry tomatoes
- olive oil
- chicken breasts
- basil leaves
- pancetta (or ham or bacon)
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees celcius.
- Line a tray with baking paper and sprinkle on a good handful of pitted olives and a punnet of halved cherry tomatoes.
- Drizzle with olive oil and bake for 10 mins.
- In the meantime cut 2 chicken breasts in half lengthways, and top each with a slice of mozzarella and a couple of basil leaves. Then I usually don't have pancetta (which is in the recipe), so I sort of 'drape' the chicken piece with a slice of ham or bacon.
- Then just place the chicken pieces on top of the tomatoes and olives and back in the oven for 18 mins.
- Serve on top of green leaves.
Honestly, this looks great and tastes like a restaurant meal. And it's ready in 30 mins and there's only one tray to wash up.
The other recipe I have to share is for my "BBBBLT" (below).
It's simply a salad of:
- Basil Leaves
- Boccocini (I used baby boccocini because it was on special)
- Balsamic Vinegar
Divine. I've had it three times in two days. Hope you like it too.