23 October, 2009

Dribble solution

There are some artistic things happening here, late at night, in an effort to have some new, original, special things to announce in the next Shiny Happy Newsletter (join the list here) and send off around the country for Christmas. This is a glimpse into some particularly special little panels that will look wonderful when they're finished (well, at least they look wonderful inside my head, at the moment!).
And I know I could have made this, but I have just one space for sewing and painting at the moment, so while I was ordering our new wall calendar on the Remo website I just went and did it and I'm so happy I did. These little dribble bandanas even cover the stains from previous dribbly bubbies while preventing stains from this dribbly bubbie. We went for a hot pink one and this blue one and I think B is enjoying her new, jaunty look. For more info, you can click this box below (and no, I don't work for Remo!).
Get RIC Baby from REMO General Store
Rellies on their way to visit now, so a bit of picking up to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hate to admit it, but I do love comments! Please make sure you have email 'enabled' or leave an address, or I can't stay in touch, sorry!

Related Posts with Thumbnails