15 April, 2010

My Creative Space

The bub, while not sleeping that well at night, has actually had two decent day sleeps in the last two days.


So I've done a little bit of painting - mind you, nothing I've done has actually been on my to do list.


Which is starting to be a worry. But these pieces will be listed in my online store very soon. This little person is a constant and wonderful distraction.


Maybe I'm managing to create art because my special art talisman is finally up on the wall - this is just a taste - she deserves a post of her own.


On a happy note I received a parcel of lovely things from 'upon a fold'. I can only show the outside because there are some birthdays coming up and I don't want to give the game away.


 Front. Love that folded heart.


Back. Lovely use of japanese masking tape.

Pop over to kootooyoo for more creative spaces.

9 comments:

  1. beautiful colours as usual, Anna, you brighten up the day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you only get stolen moments, it's hard to tackle the to-dos when more creative things are calling! Lovely painting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those. Will keep an eye out for them in your store. xo m.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The "to do" list will be there tomorrow. Enjoy the painting I say.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The hearts are just lovely! What are to-do lists but reminders anyway. As long as you get to them at some point, aye?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm beginning to think To Do lists were invented to be ignored. I'm always so much happier when I do! Well done for the uber efficient afternoon nap time...

    ReplyDelete
  7. My time is here and there as well and it is always difficult to do what you should be doing...Love your art :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. this looks intriguing, inspiring and yummy. Well done you with all your art and creativity with such a big family and tiny one - am impressed!

    Amelia.x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Taylah11:07 pm

    I LOVE IT!!!!!! could you please paint some for my room, its full steam ahead for my plans of my new room!!!! with your amazing art my room would look really bright and colourful

    ReplyDelete

I hate to admit it, but I do love comments! Please make sure you have email 'enabled' or leave an address, or I can't stay in touch, sorry!

Related Posts with Thumbnails